This is a vintage AVENwiki page, and has been protected against any further editing and archived for future reference uses. It has been retained for its historical relevance.
Standard blueberry muffin recipe.
Servings: 6 large muffins
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tea. baking powder
- 1/2 tea salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tea vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together
- cream butter and sugar together
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to creamed butter
- Gradually add flour mixture, alternating with milk
- Pour into large greased muffin tin
- Sprinkle top with sugar and nutmeg
- Bake: 25 - 30 min.