Just trying this discussion feature out...
Thought it would be good to start up a separate page for relationships in general, & have some theory talk on here.
--Ghosts 10:02, 30 October 2006 (MST)
- Ok, this is gonna take me awhile. Any suggestions? Think it's a good idea to have a separate page for Relationships? What kinds of things should go on here?
- --Ghosts 14:03, 30 October 2006 (MST)
- ......Ok, got this stuff up finally. Any suggestions?
- --Ghosts 17:28, 23 November 2006 (EST)
- Ack sorry. I've been neglecting the Wiki in favour of AVENues, but now that's died down and I can look at this again. Excellent work - though I'm intrigued by the "Family Models" heading. I've never heard of an asexual family model that differs from sexual ones, so now I'm eager to read about them and see what I've been missing. ^^ Wikimaster 18:26, 27 November 2006 (EST)
- Well, it's more like the concept of "chosen families"... Anyway, here's the thread that I was thinking of- http://asexuality.org/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=19106 So, I'd be putting in stuff like that from Hu & Omnes. Also wondering if sensuality should be up on the wiki somewhere... --Ghosts 07:36, 28 November 2006 (EST)
Thanks for adding to sensuality, Hallu! I might add to it later and/or dig up a thread when I have more time. --Ghosts 12:00, 9 December 2006 (EST)
You know, part of me wonders about partner-based intimacy, in which the partner is given the highest level of whatever- I'm not sure if that's always the case. Although, maybe these people would consider themselves more community-based than anything, even if they are in a monogamous relationship. --220.127.116.11 13:40, 9 December 2006 (EST)
Things to add
Is it ok if I make this into a To-Do/Suggestions type thing? I've realized that there really isn't a "Romantic Relationship" category on this page... Does anyone think that should be up? --Ghosts 13:51, 14 December 2006 (EST)