Available visibility materials
Here is a list of some asexual visibility-related things that can be obtained, whether from AVEN or otherwise.
Please expand this list!
- AVEN produces educational pamphlets and brochures about asexuality: 
- The Asexual Visibility Store carries shirts, bags, and buttons with designs promoting AVEN or asexual visibility.
- The AVENues newsletter was launched online on September 30, 2006. The first issue is available for download as a pdf.
- AVENguy has recorded a podcast of a lecture that he gave at the University of Missouri and the University of Deleware, Asex 101
- Slides from xSTELLA's lecture at the University of Western Ontario: 
- And slides from Lehcar's lecture at the University of King's in Halifax: 
- Some AVENites have designed posters promoting asexuality. Although there is not currently a mechanism for ordering finished posters, anyone can contact one of the poster designers to get a large, printable version of the images.
- Asexuals who post on other forums besides AVEN can add asexual userbars to their signatures, or asexual images to existing userbars.
- Some AVENites have constructed website banners promoting AVEN or asexuality, some more serious than others.
- Some AVENites have created jewelry in the shape of the AVEN logo. Others wear black hematite rings as an unofficial symbol.
- The print zine "Just Say No Thank You" addresses issues of asexuality along with veganism.
- There are several books about nonlibidoism print books available from the Nonlibidoist Society
- "Edmund's got no point" by Edmund Vertuin
- "Nonlibidoism: The short facts" by Edmund Fortuin, Geraldin Levi Joosten van-Vilsteren, Christine Stone, and David Walker
- “Strangers in a Strange Land” by Geraldin Levi Joosten-van Vilsteren
- "L’amour sans le faire" Geraldin Levi Joosten-van Vilsteren (French language)