I added a couple of new things to the main page, more to come once these get filled out. Hallu- don't want to step on your toes, I'm going to buzz around adding stuff but feel free to arrange things however you see best.--AVENguy 23:23, 6 September 2006 (MDT)
- Pfft, don't worry about stepping on my toes. Buzzing around adding new things and rearranging old things is what Wikis are all about! Wikimaster 07:44, 7 September 2006 (MDT)
Removed the profiles and blogs section, since it looks like this is built into the wiki somehow. Still, maybe we have a section with links to user profiles?----AVENguy 14:25, 7 September 2006 (MDT)
There was some spam here but I reverted the page. Look out in case it happens again. Wikimaster 19:29, 28 September 2006 (MDT)
- Okay, there was a LOT of spam here (I'm so grateful to Ghosts for taking care of it while I was preoccupied with other things!) and I've protected the main page. You now need to have an account to edit the main page - if anyone has a problem with this, please let me know and I can see about changing it back. Wikimaster 18:28, 27 November 2006 (EST)
- No prob! It's better that you've changed it, because it kept coming back. --Ghosts 07:38, 28 November 2006 (EST)
Main Page Aesthetics
I am by no means the greatest Web designer in the world. I've tidied up the main page a bit (the big list of Every Article Ever was getting too cumbersome) but I'm sure it could use some more work. This Main Page is protected because of spammers, but if you're actually reading this then you're probably not one, so don't feel shy about going in and fixing things up if they don't please your eyes! An attractive Wiki will be a better-read Wiki. Wikimaster 21:38, 12 December 2006 (EST)
- It looks better. :) I'm not sure about the categories though- where you have "Asexuality | Category:Asexuality" and "AVEN | Category:Community". Do we need that on there, or could we have a separate place to list all of the categories? (only 3 now, of course...) --Ghosts 16:54, 13 December 2006 (EST)--Ghosts 16:54, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- I think it's useful to be able to browse by category, so I think at least the top level categories should be on the main page. They give an easy way to navigate to a partiular page, and a structured way to see all the pages available, without having to go through piles of text looking for links. Currently with the categories closely matching the main articles, it does kind of make sense to follow the same structure.
- An alternative approach might be to put the category links in a box or something, to keep them separate from the articles?
- Good work, though, I think the new layout is a definite improvement. --BorrowedTime 04:39, 14 December 2006 (EST)
- I changed the name of ASEX because it was kinda unweildly. Any objections?--AVENguy 02:55, 9 January 2007 (EST)
- No objections. Want me to change the name of ASEX itself, or did you just want to change the link? --Wikimaster 13:37, 9 January 2007 (EST)
Wasn't sure where to ask this, so I'm putting it here. I actually have a question about putting pictures up on the wiki- I don't think we're able to upload things at the moment, is that right? I'm not sure if it's necessary, but it might be cool to have that option on here. --Ghosts 13:00, 19 December 2006 (EST)
In my ongoing effort to categorise everything, I've found a bunch of sexuality-related pages which could usefully belong in the same category: Antisexual, Celibacy, Hyposexual, Nonlibidoism...
Can anyone think of a good name for the category? --BorrowedTime 13:28, 16 February 2007 (EST)
- Maybe "Other Nonsexual Identities"? Lacks grace...--AVENguy 12:58, 17 February 2007 (EST)
Asex-Wiki is down
Should we remove the link, at least for now?--Parthenos 13:44, 31 May 2008 (EDT)
Change of Logo?
I made a logo that will fit better on the Wiki. What do you think? Thread